1 bunch spinach leaves
2 cups of whole wheat flour
1 tsp Garam Masala
1/2 tsp red chilli powder(optional)
2 tsps cumin seeds
1 tsp grated ginger
1 clove garlic (Optional)
salt to taste
Oil - 4 tsps
- Wash the leaves well. Grind the leaves with garlic and ginger, using very less water.
- add garam masala, salt, cumin seeds and mix whole wheat flour. Make a medium thickness dough (add water if needed).
- Keep aside for 30 minutes. Heat the tawa.
- Make medium atta balls and roll and bake like chapati, putting little oil on each side.
- Server with Chutney or butter.