3 cups Cauliflower florets (medium chuncks)
1 cup Rice Flour
4 tbsps Maida (All Purpose Flour)
Salt to taste
Water as needed
2 tbsps Oil
3 cloves of crushed Garlic
1/2 cup finely chopped Onions
4 green finely chopped Green Chilies
1/2 cup Tomato Ketchup
2 tbsps Soy sauce
- Wash the Cauliflower florets and drain well.
- Mix All purpose flour, Rice flour, Salt and Water to a thick paste.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees and line the baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Spread the flour dipped florets on the baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the florets and bake for another 15 minutes or till done.
- Heat the Oil in a pan and saute Onions, green chilies and garlic.
- Add the baked Cauliflower florets and stir well.
- Add Tomato ketchup and stir well. Keep the flame low and stir occasionally for 5-8 minutes till the florets absorb the ketchup
- Serve hot.